Sonic Tackboard Panels
Tackboards are versatile sound transmission inhibitors that feature an industrial insulation board core for stability, strength, and excellent tackability. When laminated with vinyl, Tackboards provide a low-maintenance, mold- and mildew-resistant surface, which is easy-to-clean.
- Custom shapes max size: 4' to 12'
- Thickness: 1/2"
- Custom sizes & shapes also available
- Industrial insulation board or mineral fiberboard
- Excellent tackablility
- Mold and mildew-resistant surface
- Type I or Type II (Class A) fabric-backed vinyls
- All finishes are reviewed for panel stability
- Your finish selection bonded directly to panel face with all edges wrapped
- Printed fabrics also available
- Straight, flat, wrinkle-free surface
- Tailored corners
- All components are ASTM E84 – Class 1/A or Class 3/C
Guilford of Maine - FR 701® Style 2100
The acoustic standard for over 40 years, this panel fabric’s heathered wool-like appearance brings an artisan allure to any environment.
Fabric Finishes for Acoustical Panels
Your acoustical panel finish choices are endless. Choose your own material, or here are some links provided to a few of our recommended textile manufacturers for your fabric selection. Please note not all fabrics are suitable for premium acoustical performance.
Select a fabric from one of our manufacturers: