Sonic Polyester Core Panel
Sonic Polyester Core Panels have many environmental benefits, which include no formaldehyde and mildew resistance. These Polyester Core Panels can be designed in any shape or size and may be used as an alternate core for most of our acoustical products.
- Custom shapes max size: 4' to 10'
- Thickness: 1/2” - 9.4 pcf - 0.45 | 1” - 6.0 pcf - 0.75
- Custom sizes & shapes also available
- Light-weight, semi-rigid, 100% polyester fiber board
- 60% (PET) post consumer
- Safe, non-toxic, non-irritant, and non-allergenic
- Low VOC emissions
- All finishes are reviewed for panel stability
- Your finish selection bonded directly to panel face with all edges wrapped
- Printed fabrics also available
- Straight, flat, wrinkle-free surface
- Tailored corners
- All components are ASTM E84—Class I/A
- 1/2” – 9.4 pcf – 0.45 NRC
- 1” – 6.0 pcf – 0.75 NRC
Guilford of Maine - FR 701® Style 2100
The acoustic standard for over 40 years, this panel fabric’s heathered wool-like appearance brings an artisan allure to any environment.
Fabric Finishes for Acoustical Panels
Your acoustical panel finish choices are endless. Choose your own material, or here are some links provided to a few of our recommended textile manufacturers for your fabric selection. Please note not all fabrics are suitable for premium acoustical performance.
Select a fabric from one of our manufacturers: