Soft Tone Panel®
Soft Tone Panels are an exceptional choice when a versatile sound barrier is required to reduce traveling noise. Specifically designed for classrooms, conference rooms, offices, or anywhere a high-quality sound barrier is needed.
- Custom shapes max size: 4' to 10'
- Thickness: 1/2" | 3/4" | 1"
- Custom sizes & shapes also available
- Perforated mineral fiberboard made of organic fibers
- Resists moisture
- Minimizes expansion & warping
- All finishes are reviewed for panel stability
- Your finish selection bonded directly to panel face with all edges wrapped
- Printed fabrics also available
- Straight, flat, wrinkle-free surface
- Tailored corners
- All components are ASTM E84—Class I/A
Testing performed at an accredited acoustical laboratory within a controlled environment using specific fabric, sizes and mounting. Therefore, ratings may vary slightly depending on customers fabric choice and mounting configuration.
Guilford of Maine - FR 701® Style 2100
The acoustic standard for over 40 years, this panel fabric’s heathered wool-like appearance brings an artisan allure to any environment.
Fabric Finishes for Acoustical Panels
Your acoustical panel finish choices are endless. Choose your own material, or here are some links provided to a few of our recommended textile manufacturers for your fabric selection. Please note not all fabrics are suitable for premium acoustical performance.
Select a fabric from one of our manufacturers: