Eco-Sonic Tackable High-Impact Panel
With an environmentally-friendly core and high-impact facing, the Eco-Sonic Tackable High-Impact Acoustical Panel features no added urea-formaldehyde. Eco-Sonic Tackable High-Impact Panels are specifically designed to be durable in high-traffic environments and meet California Section 01350 qualification for clean air emissions. Strong, durable, and tackable. Available as a core for baffles, clouds, wall and ceiling panels.
- Max Size up to 4' x 10'
- Thickness 1 1/8" | 2 1/8"
- Custom shapes and sizes available
- 6-7 lb. density rigid fiberglass board with no added formaldehyde
- Panel face layered with 1/8" high density fiberglass for added strength
- All finishes are reviewed for panel stability
- Resin hardened edges
- Your finish selection bonded directly to panel face with all edges wrapped
- Straight, flat, wrinkle-free surface
- Tailored corners
- All components are ASTM E84—Class I/A
|1 1/8" Thickness||.19||.64||1.00||1.21||1.09||1.08||1.00|
|2 1/8" Thickness||.41||1.06||1.27||1.24||1.12||1.10||1.15|
Testing performed at an accredited acoustical laboratory within a controlled environment using specific fabric, sizes and mounting. Therefore, ratings may vary slightly depending on customers fabric choice and mounting configuration.
Guilford of Maine - FR 701® Style 2100
The acoustic standard for over 40 years, this panel fabric’s heathered wool-like appearance brings an artisan allure to any environment.
Fabric Finishes for Acoustical Panels
Your acoustical panel finish choices are endless. Choose your own material, or here are some links provided to a few of our recommended textile manufacturers for your fabric selection. Please note not all fabrics are suitable for premium acoustical performance.
Select a fabric from one of our manufacturers: