Sonic Radius Panel
Specifically designed for curved surfaces, convex and concave Radius Acoustical Panels offer performance and aesthetics along difficult-to-cover curved walls or columns. These panels feature a perforated co-polymer facing to provide maximum durability in high-traffic areas.
- Custom shapes & sizes available
- Max Size up to 4' x 12'
- Thickness 1 1/16" | 1 9/16" | 2 1/16"
- 6-7 lb. density rigid fiberglass board
- Perforated co-polymer plastic face for strength
- Back of fiberglass is mechanically scored to aid in flexibility
- All finishes are reviewed for panel stability
- Resin hardened edges
- Your finish selection bonded directly to panel face with all edges wrapped
- Straight, flat, wrinkle-free surface
- Tailored corners
- All components are ASTM E84—Class I/A
|1 1/16" Thickness||0.15||0.32||0.88||1.18||1.16||1.06||0.90|
|2 1/16" Thickness||0.39||0.82||1.25||1.18||1.16||1.10||1.10|
Testing performed at an accredited acoustical laboratory within a controlled environment using specific fabric, sizes and mounting. Therefore, ratings may vary slightly depending on customers fabric choice and mounting configuration.
Guilford of Maine - FR 701® Style 2100
The acoustic standard for over 40 years, this panel fabric’s heathered wool-like appearance brings an artisan allure to any environment.
Fabric Finishes for Acoustical Panels
Your acoustical panel finish choices are endless. Choose your own material, or here are some links provided to a few of our recommended textile manufacturers for your fabric selection. Please note not all fabrics are suitable for premium acoustical performance.
Select a fabric from one of our manufacturers:
Guilford of Maine