Sonic Absorber Panel
Our Absorber Panels are designed to accompany Diffusers to perfect the sound levels in a room. They are suited for walls or ceilings and can be customized in a variety of ways.
- Custom shapes and sizes available
- Max Size up to 4' x 12' and 5' x 10'
- Thickness 1 1/8" | 2 1/8" | 3 1/8"
- 6-7 lb. density rigid fiberglass board
- Layered with a 1/8” high density 10- 20 lb. fiberglass sheet for added strength and tackability
- All finishes are reviewed for panel stability
- Resin hardened edges
- Straight, flat, wrinkle-free surface
- Tailored corners
- All components are ASTM E84—Class I/A
|1 1/8" Thickness||0.12||0.60||0.97||1.17||1.06||1.04||0.95|
|2 1/8" Thickness||0.39||1.02||1.02||1.01||0.96||0.96||1.00|
|3 1/8" Thickness||0.88||1.27||1.22||1.22||1.18||1.12||1.20|
Testing performed at an accredited acoustical laboratory within a controlled environment using specific fabric, sizes and mounting. Therefore, ratings may vary slightly depending on customers fabric choice and mounting configuration.
Guilford of Maine - FR 701® Style 2100
The acoustic standard for over 40 years, this panel fabric’s heathered wool-like appearance brings an artisan allure to any environment.
Fabric Finishes for Acoustical Panels
Your acoustical panel finish choices are endless. Choose your own material, or here are some links provided to a few of our recommended textile manufacturers for your fabric selection. Please note not all fabrics are suitable for premium acoustical performance.
Select a fabric from one of our manufacturers: