Sonic Suspended Ceiling Clouds
Sonic Ceiling Clouds are designed to suspend horizontally from the ceiling to effectively reduce reflected sound. Perfect for large open areas, these hanging cloud panels are available in any custom shapes or sizes and offer a unique look, depth, or design to a ceiling—or they can simply blend in.
- Custom shapes and sizes up to 4' x 12' or 5' x 10'
- Thickness 1/2" | 1 1/2" | 2"
- 6-7 lb. density rigid fiberglass board
- Resin hardened edges
- All finishes are reviewed for panel stability
- Your finish selection bonded directly panel face with all edges wrapped
- Straight, flat, wrinkle-free surface
- Tailored corners
- All components are ASTM E84—Class I/A
NRC range: 0.90 – 1.00
Per independent ASTM D 1037-12 testing, Lamvin’s 2” Ceiling Clouds withstand an average peak load of 118 lbs per L-bracket attachment rail.
A 2” Ceiling Cloud weighs 1.69 lbs per square foot, or 54 lbs for a 4’ x 8’ cloud. This translates to a minimum safety ratio 2.19:1 per rail, and an overall rating of 6.57:1 when three L-bracket rails are used.
Guilford of Maine - FR 701® Style 2100
The acoustic standard for over 40 years, this panel fabric’s heathered wool-like appearance brings an artisan allure to any environment.
Fabric Finishes for Acoustical Panels
Your acoustical panel finish choices are endless. Choose your own material, or here are some links provided to a few of our recommended textile manufactures for your fabric selection. Please note not all fabrics are suitable for premium acoustical performance.
Select a fabric from one of our manufacturers: